- Problems of adolescence and puberty. The health of young girls.
- Miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage. Where a pregnancy does not grow.
- Deliveries—including complicated deliveries such as pregnancy with high blood pressure or Diabetes or heart disease and other medical issues.
- High Risk Pregnancy
- RH- Pregnancy
- Menstruation related problems.
- Family Planning counseling or contraception.
- Ovarian cysts.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Menopause. The issues concerning women after the periods have stopped.
- Vaginal and vulval disorders. Infections and disease of the front passage.
- Hormonal disturbances e.g. PCOS.
- Cancers related to the female organs.
- pelvic inflammatory diseases